If you can't be here in person for the tracking session, we offer the service of streaming sessions to clients where the recording process can be viewed and heard online. Clients can watch and hear their songs being tracked in the Ustream player at the bottom of this page.
Please note: The streaming process is not included in the cost of a demo; it's free but merely a perk of recording here. Although streaming usually occurs without any glitches, sometimes it doesn't work due to irregularities of the internet or the streaming software. We do not guarantee that the streaming will be successful. We will do our best to make it work, but since we're on a schedule, the session cannot be delayed for any streaming issues that might occur. Thanks for understanding.
In order to watch via streaming, it is required for you to email Aaron at least one day before your tracking date (email@example.com). It will be password protected.
Instructions for your Best Ustreaming Experience
- You will text Larry's cell phone to communicate during tracking.
- Please make sure you have a high-speed internet connection. We can’t stop the session due to drop-outs.
- Use headphones. This will give you the best listening experience.
- Please do NOT stream and text on the same device. For the best experience, please watch on a computer (not a phone).
- If you have to leave the session, please text Larry so he won’t be waiting on further texts.
Communicating with Larry during tracking
Please be ready to go 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time and text Larry's cell phone to let him know you are ready. IMPORTANT - While you’re listening to your song being recorded, please text any thoughts you have by the end of Chorus 1. This is necessary since there may be a time delay when streaming of up to 30-40 seconds. This way we’ll get your text before the end of the song. This is extremely important so that we can keep the flow of the session going.