Guidelines for Evening With a Publisher
There is no charge to attend Evening With a Publisher™. Contact Aaron to get scheduled to pitch your songs you have recorded with us.
- Songs must be currently recorded at Beaird Music Group as Premier Demos. For example, songs recorded one month are eligible for an Evening With a Publisher™ event starting the following month or later.
- There is no screening process. All songs currently recorded as Premier Demos qualify.
- One pitch opportunity per song.
- An invitation does not guarantee your spot on an event. You must RSVP.
- Writers can attend in person or via Skype.
- If you’ve recorded more than one song, you can pitch to multiple publishers. We usually host several events per month.
- We like to limit the number of songs to 3 per writer per event. If you’ve recorded more than 3 songs, you can attend multiple events.
- Orders must be paid in full.
- Songs must be mixed here and pitched within one year.
- Writers must be present at the event (in person or via Skype).
- At least a portion of the song must be available for publishing.
- Songs must be finished within 30 days of tracking.
- Evening With a Publisher™ can be discontinued at any time without notice. (Songs that have already qualified will still be eligible.)