Songwriter Minute 2018
Nashville Comes to Phoenix!
Hosted by Happy Anderson - West Valley Country Music Association and Jon Iger - Arizona Songwriters Association
What: Larry Beaird's Songwriter Minute Workshop 2018
Date: Saturday Nov 3, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am - Arizona Songwriters Bonus Session
11:30 am - 1:00 pm - Break for lunch
1-4:00 pm - Songwriter Minute Workshop
Where: The National League Room, Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, 8408 West Paradise Lane, Peoria, AZ 85382
Cost: Members of WVCMA, Arizona Songwriters and NSAI - $50 ~ Non-members $55
Registration: Call Aaron Beaird at (615) 279-8030 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to pay and register for the workshop.
(Don't forget to register for a chance to win a free demo here!)
Larry Beaird has researched hit songs for many years to see what makes them work. He will be sharing the results of his research with songwriters in order to suggest ways to make their songs more commercial.
In addition to Larry’s recent research, he also uses his experience as a session musician in Nashville. He’s played on thousands of recording sessions for writers and artists. Albums, singles, and videos he’s performed on have sold over 28 million copies - including 2 songs of the year - Three Wooden Crosses by Randy Travis and I’m Movin’ On by Rascal Flatts. For a more detailed look at Larry’s recording experience, click here: http://www.beairdmusicgroup.com/aboutlarrybeaird
Highlights of the workshop include:
- Larry will examine a group of Top 10 Hits and show what makes them work.
- He will also examine 5 songs written by writers in attendance.
- A drawing will be held for a free $625 Premier Demo from Beaird Music Group!
- Learn over 20 ways to make your songs more like the hits.
Larry’s Songwriter Minute videos take a look at some of the topics of the workshop. You can see examples of his videos here: http://www.beairdmusicgroup.com/songwriting-tips-videos
The Premier Demo to be given away includes: Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Steel. This is a 30 minute tracking spot with the band on a session shared with other writers.
It also includes up to 3 hours of studio time (after tracking with the musicians) for vocals and mixing, 3 free CDs upon request, and an email with full quality WAV file mixes. Vocalist fees, if needed, are not included. Your song can be recorded whether or not you are able to attend the session in person.
Register by Oct 27, 2018 for a chance to win the demo here.
The Premier Demo given away will be eligible for Evening With A Publisher.
Private Mentoring Sessions
Take advantage of a Private One-Hour Mentoring Session with Larry for only $100 and receive a $100 discount off a $625 Premier Demo (offer good for 30 days).
- What is a Private Mentoring Session?
It’s a one-on-one meeting with Larry so that you can receive his special attention to your music.
- What should I bring?
1. Bring 1-4 songs on your phone or laptop - or you can perform your songs live.
2. Bring lyrics.
3. Bring questions and pick Larry’s brain about YOUR music, the music business in general or whatever you’d like to discuss.
- What will I receive?
1. Larry will chart your song and give the chart to you at the end of the session.
2. During the hour, Larry will listen intently and use his experience and research to help advise how to arrange your songs to be more like what’s on the radio.
3. A recording discount of $100 off one Premier Demo from Beaird Music Group, Inc. in Nashville. (Offer good for 30 days from date of workshop)
- Where and when will the mentoring sessions take place?
5-10:00 pm on the day of the workshop at the National League Room at the Hampton Inn . To schedule, please call or text Larry at (615) 400-2200.
(Additional time on Sunday may be available if needed)
How do I pay for a mentoring session?
Call Aaron Beaird at (615) 279-8030 to pay for a mentoring session.