NEED A FREE $625 DEMO?
Durango Songwriters Expo writers, you can register for a chance to win a free demo at the
Arranging the Hit 2015 workshop!
Marriot Santa Ynez Valley
1:30-3:00 (Delmar Room) Friday, Feb 27, 2015
For 2015, Larry Beaird has charted and extensively researched every #1 song of 2014! (from Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart) He will present this information in his Arranging the Hit 2015 workshop to show writers the most commercial ways to write and present their songs. This research, combined with years of experience as a producer, arranger and musician, gives Larry insight as to what publishers, producers and artists are looking for in a song.
In his Arranging the Hit workshop, Larry will answer questions like:
- What do the #1 songs have in common?
- How does my song compare to the #1s?
- What are the most common musical arrangements for #1 songs?
- What is the average length for Intros? Verses? Choruses? Solos?
- Does my song need a bridge? How many of the #1 songs have a bridge?
- How quickly does a #1 song get to the first chorus?
- Do I need a solo section in my song? How many #1 songs have solos?
Larry will also answer questions like:
- How much money can the songwriters expect to make from a #1 song?
- Which songs spent the most time at #1? Which writers? Which artists?
- Which writers had the most #1 songs? Which artists? Which producers?
- Time permitting, Larry will also give a short, easy lesson on the Nashville Number System.
Larry is offering private mentoring sessions throughout the day on Saturday. Call or text 615-400-2200 for more information or to schedule a session. The cost for the private mentoring is $60/half-hour or $100/hour.
5 Easy Steps to Register for the Demo
1. Attend Larry Beaird’s workshop, Arranging the Hit 2015 at the Durango Songwriters Expo Feb. 27, 2015 (1:30-3:00 in the Delmar Room).
2. Find the Durango SECRET WORD on the Welcome Page at beairdmusicgroup.com.
3. Send your name, email address and the SECRET WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for studio emails.
4. LIKE Beaird Music Group on Facebook.
(If you don’t do Facebook, have a friend LIKE us and email the name of who is liking us on your behalf).
5. Enter your name and contact information on the paper registration form at the workshop.
(The drawing will be held 1-2 weeks AFTER the workshop to allow attendees time to complete the registration. The winner will be announced via email.)